Sunshine Canyon Landfill public customers are asked to submit a form with the address of the pickup location. The County of Los Angeles requires this Reporting System to identify the origin of the waste brought in from county areas and to meet state-mandated waste diversion requirements. Have a question? Call our 24-Hour Hotline: (800) 926-0607.
- OPTION 1 Print, then fill out by hand
- OPTION 2 Fill out on the computer, then print
- OPTION 3 File electronically (must be pre-approved to use)
Safety Requirements & Rules
Sunshine Canyon Landfill is committed to meeting the needs all of our customers and providing a safe and efficient landfill operation. In order to do this, we need the full cooperation of all customers and employees. Everyone must fully comply with the landfill policies, as well as any Federal, State and local laws or regulations that may apply.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Customers must wear proper PPE anytime and anywhere they exit their vehicle.
- Safety Vest
- Hard Hat
- Safety Work Shoes
- Safety Glasses, when needed
- Work Gloves, when needed
Traffic Control Rules
- Always obey the instructions of the spotter and traffic controller
- No talking on cell phones and no texting
- No scavenging
- No smoking at the landfill
- Watch for traffic signs and always obey all speed limit signs
- Only the driver may exit the cab at the scales and tipping area
- No passing unless instructed to do so
- Please refrain from honking